Air Respiratory System
£465.00 inc Vat
- Brand: Parweld
- Product Code: P37
- Availability: In Stock
The Parweld Powered Air Purifying Respiratory System (PAPR) is an easy-to-use, versatile respirator for particulate environments. With a compact and slim design, the powered air respirator is the answer to your respiratory protection needs.
Comes with carry bag, large view welding grinding helmet & universal charger.
This is a battery powered air purifying respirator for protection against dust and particles. This system is TH3P certified in accordance with European standard EN12941: 1998/A 1:2004/A2:2008 TH3P
Check out the PAPR in action on Parweld TV; Parweld's exclusive YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZivatFkBY
The PAPR supplies clean air, reducing the effort required to breathe in fume environments. The electronic system for controlling the airflow monitors the blower in order to ensure a constant flow of min.170nl/min. The operating time of the PAPR with a fully charged battery depends on the filter state, but run time on the low setting is normally more than 11 hours & 9 hours on the high setting.
Has enhanced warning signals, optical and audible alarms for low power, clogged filter and reduced airflow. The welding helmet features a multi adjustable headband with enhanced supports to spread the load evenly on the wearers head, vibration warning for low air flow.
Comes with the XR937H true colour cartridge for enhanced clarity.
Support provided by removable shoulder straps.
- Protects against dust particles, solid & liquid aerosols & smoke
- Constant filtered air flow
- Audible, visible & vibration warning alarms for low power, low air-flow & blocked filters.
- Simple and clear status display
- Smooth & ultra-quiet brush-less motor
- Variable airflow speed control
- Lightweight removable li/ion battery run time 10hrs+
- Easy to operate controls
- Supplied with a P3 main filter, activated carbon pre filter and metal spark arrester
- Portable & Lightweight: less than 1.1kg
- Extra Large viewing area
- True colour lens
- 4 Arc sensors
- All External controls
- Variable shade controls DIN 5-9/9-13
- ADF self-testing
- Dual Solar cells
- UV/IR Protection
- Conforms to EN379, EN175, EN166, ANSI 287-1
The unit is fitted with a P3 Particulate main filter coupled with carbon odour pre filter & a stainless steel spark trap to preserve the filters. All the filters are replaceable. Filter lifetime is dependant upon the working environment. The unit is not suitable for operation in areas where the oxygen supply is depleted or risk of toxic gas build up. TH3P Protection factor 500.
TH3P Filter Applications
- Metal grinding & cutting applications
- Welding of aluminium by MIG or TIG processes
- Welding of Stainless Steel MIG & TIG processes
- Welding Steel by MMA, MIG or TIG
- Welding of Zinc coated steel by MIG or TIG
Lightweight blower unit fits close to the user’s back, with additional shoulder straps, reducing the leverage effect that can cause PAPR’s to feel heavier. Contoured outer surface makes it less likely to snag on other objects. Lightweight lithium battery packs ensure long life and eliminate memory effect ensuring full shift operation.
Simple, one-button control, with triple alarms – audible, LED and vibration, alert the user of the following conditions, low battery, low airflow or particle filter is blocked.
Electronic Control System:
Electronic control system keeps the calibrated airflow at the pre-set level and compensates for filter clogging or loss of battery charge to ensure constant air flow to the operator.
Straightforward maintenance with the battery and filter changed in seconds by hand. The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, to limit obstruction and facilitate fast cleaning. The operator can sit or lie down without obstruction to air flow. User interface gives key operating information (fan speed, air flow, battery and filter).
- Air flow rate: 170 or 220nl/min
- Material: PC + ABS
- Motor: Brushless
- Fuse: Electronic
- Viewing area: 101mm x 94 mm (3.98" x 3.7")
- UV/IR Protection: Permanent shade DIN 16
- Light State: DIN shade 4
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9 to DIN 9-13 variable
- Power Supply: Solar cells & lithium battery
- Battery: Li-ion 14.8V rechargeable
- Battery Charging Time: Approx 2.5hrs
- Power on/off: Fully Automatic
- Dark to Light: 0.1-1.0 seconds variable
- Operating Temp: -10°C to +60°C (23°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F
- Charging Cycles: >350
- Run Time: 11 hour @ 170nl/min
9 hours @ 220nl/min
(min fully charged new battery & filter room temp)
- Noise: Max. 60dB (A)
- Voltage/Capacity: 14.8V/2.2Ah
- Pre Filter: Carbon (Odour)
- Weight: 288g (1097g incl. Filter and Battery)
- Dimensions: 224 x 190 x 70mm (Max)
- Air Hose Length: 850mm
- Helmet Material: High impact polyamide Nylon
- Master Filter Type: P3 TH3P R SL for TH3P system (Europe)
- Standards: EN12941:1998/A1:2003/A2:2008 TH3 P R SL
A wide selection of spare parts can be ordered on request. Please call us on 01278 455253 for more information.