Plasma EasyCut 40 complete with torch
£660.00 inc Vat
- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: MA11
- Availability: In Stock
SUPER WINTER SALE
EX-DISPLAY STOCK. ONLY 1 LEFT.
COLLECTION ONLY FROM BRIDGWATER
Ultra compact (8 kg), the EASYCUT 40 is a plasma cutter with a HF-free starting voltage, perfect for cutting all types of metal up to 20 mm thick. With a power output of 40 A, it excels in precision cutting at low intensity. Ideal for use in workshop or car body shop, the EASYCUT 40 has great portability and cutting performance.
Comes with Earth clamp and Torch.
- Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened, HLE), aluminium, copper, etc.
- Quick and easy installation of consumables (standard Trafimet®).
- Effective cutting: air cooled torch body for a high arc stability and duty cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, without tools.
SIMPLE TO USE:
- Intuitive control panel.
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bargraph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection.
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that
- Reinforced structure with isolated non slip rubber pads.
- HMI protective cover.
- The torch and earth clamp can be disconnected.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
Size & Weight:
- 42 x 15 x 30cm
- Built-in protections:
-Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
-Indication of insufficient air pressure or torch detection.