TIG 200 AC/DC HF FV
£1,440.00 inc Vat
- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: MA24
- Availability: In Stock
Complete package with accessories.
Designed to weld:
- Aluminium- TIG AC : 10A > 200A
- Steel- TIG DC : 5A > 160A
- Steel- MMA : 10A > 160A
From the Inverter technology, the TIG 200AC/DC HF FV is controlled by a mirco-processor with a digital panel.
5 memories : to save settings.
- 2 Possibilities: HF without contact or LIFT with contact
- Integrated Automatism: <<Adjust ideal position>>
The system helps you to position the electrode before the current increase. A weak intensity is delivered, acting like a <<light beam>> (available in 4T et 4Tlog)
3 Trigger mode:
- 2 Times
- 4 Times
- 4 Times << LOG": The operator can choose at any moment by shortly pressing the trigger 2 welding current. (Hot current and cold current)
Automatic Torch Detection:
Possibility to connect a simple or double button torch, with or without built-in potentiometer
3 AC/DC Mode:
- TIG: Common settings AC and DC: Pre-gas / current increase / intensity (1 or 2 intensity possible in 4Tlog mode) / post-gas / down slope.
Specific settings for AC:
Balance (20 à 60%) cleaning/penetration
Frequency to localise the arc with precision (20 à 200 Hz)
> Manual or automatic (AC easy Function)
- TIG Pulsed:
-Easy Pulse Mode: The operator sets the average welding current. The device automatically adapts the frequency, the hot current and cold current.
- Normal Mode: The operator sets the hot and cold current as well as the frequency
- TIG SPOT: Allows to prepare parts by doing spot welding
Front plug for remote control:
To connect a foot pedal for TIG or a manual remote control
- Welds steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile or basic electrodes
- The product features Anti-sticking, hot start and Adjustable Arc Force
Supplied complete with accessories:
- TIG Torch 4meters
- Consumables Box
- Earth Clamp
- Electrode Holder