We stock a variety of different tungsten's, from 1.2mm- 3.2mm red thoriated and white Zirconated, 150mm in length.
- Composition: 98% tungsten, 2% Thorium
- Applications: DC Welding on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel and titanium
- Specialty: AC Welding on thin gauge aluminium and material less than 1.5mm
- Note: Thorium is radioactive; always follow the manufacturer's warnings, instructions, and material safety data sheet (MSDS)
- Composition: 99.2% Tungsten, 0.8% Zirconium
- Application: AC Welding on aluminium and magnesium alloys
- Specialty: A very stable arc whilst maintaining a balled tip
- Note: NOT recommended for DC Welding
These are sold singularly (per tungsten) and not as packs!