GYS TIG DC 168
- Brand: GYS
- Product Code: MA12
- Availability: In Stock
THIS ITEM IS COLLECTION ONLY BECAUSE IT IS ON A SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE!
Professional 160 Amp DC Inverter TIG welding machine with HF ignition, pulse and MMA capability (stick welding).
Ideal for use on steel and stainless steel.
With advanced INVERTER technology, the TIG 168 DC HF is microprocessor controlled and features a digital control panel for easy and accurate setting of welding parameters.
Memory capability allows you to save up to 5 chosen preset programs.
- 2 methods : - HF without contact
- LIFT in specific conditions
- <<Adjust Ideal Position>>
This system assists the positioning of the electrode before the current increases to it maximum. A very low current is supplied (10A), acting like a « beam of light » (this feature is availble in 4T and 4Tlog mode)
- 2 Times
- 4 Times
- 4 Times «LOG»: Enables switching between 2 operator preset welding intensities (hot current and cold current) by a short press on the trigger
3 TIG PROCESSES:
- <<Normal>> TIG: Pre-Gas/ Up slope/ Current (1 or 2 possible current settings in 4Tlog mode) / Post-Gas / Down slope
- PULSE TIG: - Easy Pulse mode: the operator sets the average welding current the unit will automatically control the frequency and the hot and cold current.
- Normal mode : the operator adjusts the hot and cold current and the frequency (0.2 HZ to 20 HZ)
- SPOT TIG: Enables the user to prepare parts with spot welding
This unit is also protected against overvoltage up to 400V