Multi Process Digital Inverter XTM 201 Di
£1,170.00 inc Vat
- Brand: Parweld
- Product Code: MA23
- Availability: In Stock
The XTM 201DI multi-process MIG inverter does it al; MIG, DC TIG and/or MMA (stick welding).
Ideal for welding a range of materials, the XTM 201Di allows the welding of steels, stainless steels and aluminium via all three processes.
The multi-language digital user interface rapidly gets you to the correct machine setting with minimal process knowledge, on site or in the workshop.
The helpful display guides the user through machine set up, from how to connect the machine for the chosen process, right through to the correct settings for the particular material thickness.
The machine package includes a remote control MIG torch which allows MIG parameter adjustment directly from the torch.
- Smart switching dual voltage 110-230v
- Accepts 5kg (200mm) or 1kg (100mm) spools
- Supplied with MMA (stick) lead set, input cable and gas hose.
- Rapid synergic setup for MIG, TIG & MMA welding
- Adjust voltage and wire speed from the torch
- Easy to follow digital user interface
- Reversing polarity to allow use with gas or gasless MIG wires
- Display visible in sunlight
- Replaceable screen protector
- MIG weld down to 0.9mm thick material
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Complaint
- Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG)
- Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMA/stick)
- Constant current control for TIG and MMA applications
- Constant voltage control for MIG welding applications
- Will work with 50 or 60Hz Supply
- Suitable for use with single phase supply
- Forced Air fan cooling
- Momentary or latching trigger operation
- Lift start TIG (contact) with reduced power start
- Style: Portable
- Machine Type: Inverter MIG/TIG/MMA
- Wire Feed Speed: 3.5-21m/min
- Voltage: MIG- 14.5-24V TIG- 10.4-18V MMA- 20.4-28V
- Spool Size: 200mm (5kg) 100mm (1kg)
- Feed Box: 2R
- Wire Size: 0.601.0mm
- Duty Cycle: 200A @25%
- Input Voltage: 110V/230V
- Max Current: 140A/200A
- Min Current: 30A (MIG), 10A (TIG)
- Fuse Rating: 32A @ 110V 16A @230V
- Input Current (Eff): 32A @ 110V 26A @ 230V
- KVA: 3.7
- Generator Size (Generator requires AVC): 12 KVA
- Enclosure Protection: IP23S
- Dimensions (LxWxHmm): 490 x 220 x 430
- Weight: 17.5kg